Trust only the best for your dental service, the Coastal Dental Dentistry. Choosing a dentist to take care all of your dental-related issue can be a really hard thing to do. There are several things to consider, including the quality of service and the state of equipment used in the process. With such consideration, the Coastal Dental Dentistry can be included as one of the best, providing their patients with first class oral health care and treatments since 1980. Besides quality care and equipment, the dental clinic also has abundant human resources quality. You can trust the like of Dr. Stephen Smith, Dr. Chauncy Nelson, Dr. Cliff Schweitzer, and Dr. Christopher Bradley to take care and resolve your concern regarding oral health care and treatment as they are all competent in their respective field. The Coastal Dental Dentistry has fully understand and practice the concept of personalized treatment, that each person is unique and different and need to be treated specially. In this clinic patients are treated like family, with staffs happily welcome the patients so they can feel comfortable, at ease and safe while visiting the clinic.
Various Coastal Dental Dentistry Services
The Coastal Dental Dentistry offer broad range of professional oral health services with the objective to give their customer a comprehensive and quality service in one roof. Here are some services provided by the Clinic:
- Sedation dentistry
- Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen™ clear aligners
- Snap-On Smile®
- Lumineers® veneers
- CEREC® single-visit crowns
- Mini-implants and implant-supported dentures.
From all of the quality oral health service the clinic boasts two staple services, which are:
- TruDenta® pain relief for headaches and migraines: The treatment has main objective to reduce the pain caused by chronic headaches, TMJ/TMD and migraines through sports medicine and advanced dentistry. The treatment give you control of your own healing process without having to depend on drug.
- KöR® Whitening: This treatment will help you get the bright, with smile you’re always dreaming for. People at any age can get brighter, whiter teeth through our program, using the KöR whitening gel to dissolve stains at your teeth in molecular level. The program is easy to do and safe for your mouth and gum.
The clinic is committed to only give the best service to the customer, because all customers are important. To get more information about the Coastal Dental Dentistry you can visit the office at 405 N. 35th Street, Morehead City NC, 28557, Phone: (252) 247-2169 and Fax: (252) 247-9563.